Maternity Cover: Property & Facilities Management Co-Ordinator
Provide a high standard, efficient and quality services to Tenants across our Property portfolio & to our Facilities Management clients.
To work as part of the Client Support Team to ensure an excellent level of customer care to both internal and external clients is experienced at all times.
Undertake or assist the Property & Operations Manager in:
• Preparing all necessary paperwork in relation to new tenancies.
• Ensuring all tenants are moved in efficiently and handover documentation regarding the site has been imparted.
• Carrying out hand back of properties at the end of a tenancy agreement.
• Responding to all concerns or questions raised by a tenant about their accommodation or the services provided by the site.
• Responding quickly to service issues that arise and once assessed co-ordinate the appropriate response. Using the Facilities management systems in place.
• Responding quickly to work orders produced by our Facilities management clients.
• Co-Ordinating contractors to carry out quotations/ remedial works as required.
• Checking that any agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
• Where the issue is significant, the fabric of the site is compromised in any way, liaise with the Property & Operations Manager. This includes structural damage or wear and tear, criminal damage, external works such as car parks, security lighting/cameras, roof leaks, water storage and heating etc.
• Monitoring of and arranging for regulatory checks across our own Property Portfolio and that of our Facilities Management Clients to be completed.
• In all cases a record of issues and resolutions should be maintained.
• Carrying out regular site visits of our own Properties and that of our Facilities Management clients, to ensure the quality of the sites and the services we provide are maintained and developed.
• Collate Facilities Management Reports as requested by Facilities Management Clients and the Property & Operations Manager.
Work with the client support team to:
• Offer high quality administrative, Client Support and front of house duties across all E-Factor Centres as required.
• Take a proactive role in the day-to-day management of our Centres and the events held there. Make sure meetings held in our Centres always run smoothly including room settings, Audio visual equipment, refreshments, visitor greetings etc.
• Provide support for organising and running events, workshops and associated promotional activity across all sites.
• Provide client support to clients, Tenants and Business Hive Members at all times.
• To respond to customer and general enquiries via telephone emails and other forms of correspondence.
• To carry out administration duties such as filing, photocopying, mail sorting as well as those of a non-routine nature which may involve information/materials of a confidential nature and which may require a degree of interpretation and initiative.
• To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be given.
• To work after hours and weekends where reasonably required.
• You will be expected to be multi-disciplined and be able to work equally effectively in areas with high customer footfall in both frontline and ‘back of house’ administrative duties. You will be expected to be able to cover work across all other sites when required and be able to move across them at a moment’s notice.
Full Driving Licence required
Responsible to: The Property & Operations Manager
Salary: £17,400 per annum
If you feel this is the opportunity for you then please send a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date for applications 15th February 2021.